Thursday, June 17, 2010

What product should I use to keep my hair straight?(not one thats gonna make my hair lose its natura

I brush my hair several times a day, just to keep it smooth and straight, but then some of the hairs start to get uneven with the rest of the hair and then they start sticking up and out everywhere. I'm thinking about using some type of hair straightening product, but one that doesn't make my hair lose its natural shape.



What product should I use to keep my hair straight?(not one thats gonna make my hair lose its natural shape)?

definitely after party by bed head



it makes it shiny stay straight not notty and smooth its my fave



it also keeps your hair form getting split ends its awesome!!!



its in a pink bottle not too xpensive either



xoxo Mightymouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate