Saturday, November 28, 2009

I am looking for a casual, every day hairstyle for long, straight hair.?

I am a 16 year old female and I pretty much wear my hair down and straight every day.It is parted to the side and I have some side bangs. I am looking for something different to do with it, but I can't really think of anything. I cannot scrunch it, because it gets frizzy. And I don't have the time to really curl it every day. Any suggestions? Pictures would be niiiceee. Thanks. =D



I am looking for a casual, every day hairstyle for long, straight hair.?

take a shower at night and put mousse on you damp hair and put it in a messy bun and sleep on it and in the morning before you leave take it out.



I am looking for a casual, every day hairstyle for long, straight hair.?

I have practically the same problem! I have learned to love buns, ponytails, braids, half ponytails, headbands, and even pigtails.



I am looking for a casual, every day hairstyle for long, straight hair.?

Headbands



Pin your bangs to one side with bobby pins



Flip through ponytail



Do a pollyanna (try high and low versions)



French braid it



Try pigtails (not braided, just regular ones)



Try teasing the crown a bit for that sexy look



If you have extra time curl it and then pin it up high on the top of your head, such a pretty look



I am looking for a casual, every day hairstyle for long, straight hair.?

omgosh! i have this same problem! my hair is straight and i get really bored of wearing it down all the time. i also hair the same haircut as you!



i try to wear a different style on my hair evey day. some days i french braid it very loosely before bed, and i get soft waves in the morning. just put on hairspray to hold the curls.



i put my hair up in a fun ponytail with a headband, or some days half up half down.



have fun with the different hairstyles you can create!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate