Tuesday, November 24, 2009

How can I make my straight (asian type) hair be flat?

I'm a male and my hair is really straight and sticks up. The only way I can put my hair down is by using a lot of gel or wearing a hat. Is there anyway that I can make my hair flat or curly?



How can I make my straight (asian type) hair be flat?

To make it flat there are a couple things you can do.



- use hair tape (it is pink and you can get it at Wal-mart) or bobby pins on damp to force your hair to lie flat as you sleep, when you wake up, it will be flat.



- shower in the morning and blow dry your hair from above, getting it to lie flat.



- cut your hair super short so you don't have to worry about it



- let your hair grow to at least 1 inch so gravity will work it's course



- perm it to make it curly (not recommended-- looks bad)



- wash your hair every 3 days so the natural oils will make it lie flat.



Good Luck!



How can I make my straight (asian type) hair be flat?

you need to let it grow longer. it wont stay up if its long.



and curly? for asian hair thats kind of hard. and i dunno if u would go as far to get a perm. id stick with just letting ur hair grow out.



How can I make my straight (asian type) hair be flat?

use an iron?



How can I make my straight (asian type) hair be flat?

Try blowdrying it flat, or a shorter cut maybe



How can I make my straight (asian type) hair be flat?

You could cut it very short, so that it gets that "fuzz-look" which is all the rage in Europe at the moment. Asians have beautifully shaped heads, so the very short look is cool.



But I wouldn't waste my time getting flat hair. What for? Flat hair is so BORING, so traditional, so dull.



Why don't you rather grow it a bit longer, then go to a professional hairstylist, pay the $100, and get him to show you how to take that gel of yours, and spike your hair in tufts to follow the natural "crowns" of your hair?



Go and check out the fashion TV channels. That style is totally in. Go onto a website of early 19th century art, and check out the same style amongst the cool dudes of that time. Stunning!



As long as you dress cool (trendy), it doesn't matter if you are a CEO or a mechanic, you will still look dishy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate