Friday, November 27, 2009

My hair is too curly. i would like to make my hair straight . any tips?

after my hair bath , my hair bercomes straight . but after sometime my hair becomes very very curly.



My hair is too curly. i would like to make my hair straight . any tips?

flatirons are Gods



My hair is too curly. i would like to make my hair straight . any tips?

mayb you should go for layered hair cut....it'll reduce the curls....works on my mom



dont go for rebonding, it'll damage your hair



My hair is too curly. i would like to make my hair straight . any tips?

Get a flat iron



My hair is too curly. i would like to make my hair straight . any tips?

do straightening or ironing



My hair is too curly. i would like to make my hair straight . any tips?

use a straightener and put some mousse in it and smooth it down with your hands.



My hair is too curly. i would like to make my hair straight . any tips?

I have the same problem, I use a straightening iron, but make sure if you use one to use something before hand to protect your hair first... I use Tigi Fashionista Smooth and Shine, it is awesome!



My hair is too curly. i would like to make my hair straight . any tips?

if u want you could get it japanese straightened...permanently straight



My hair is too curly. i would like to make my hair straight . any tips?

You Have to use balsam and after this you have to use gel and effect will be really good!



My hair is too curly. i would like to make my hair straight . any tips?

If your hair is long enough put it in a scrunchy and put a couple down the length of the hair.. after you shampoo and condition, while it is still wet. Do your best to to let your hair air dry. The more you use the blow dryer the the bigger and fuzzier it can get. I do recommend a good smoothing line of products such as Paul Mitchell. Flat Irons are good, just remember that heat is stress on the hair if used too often. Search for a good stylist in your area who has years of experience specifically with curly hair. naturallycurlyhair.com has a stylist locator.



My hair is too curly. i would like to make my hair straight . any tips?

If it is extremely curly and you don't want to have to sit there and mess with a flat iron every day, then you might want to go to your local salon and talk to a stylist about a chemical straightener. I don't know if you were born with curls or had a perm. Do NOT get a relaxer, it is probably too harsh for you. A chemical straightener should last approx. 2-3 months and if its not satisfactory then yes i do recommend you purchase a flat iron, a good one. The Paul mitchell smoothing iron or the Chi 1" flat iron would be 2 of the best. Good Luck.



My hair is too curly. i would like to make my hair straight . any tips?

Frizz Ease and a good Wet Dry Hair Straightener



My hair is too curly. i would like to make my hair straight . any tips?

Well first you should use a softening shampoo and a thick softening conditioner. Before you blowdry it use a heating creme on your hair to protect it. Then when you go to blow dry your hair always blow dry it from the roots down. After your roots are dry you do the tips, and make sure that you blow dry your hair very thoroughly, dont leave it the slightest bit wet. If you straitghten your hair while its still damp...you are damaging it...dont do that. Then when you go to straighten it with the flat iron, make sure you get your roots. Do section by section so you dont miss a spot. Take your time and your hair will come out straight. Good Luck.



My hair is too curly. i would like to make my hair straight . any tips?

soft rebonding is gd...not too hurtful 4ur hair and most imptly..it straightens ur hair...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate