Saturday, November 28, 2009

How to get my hair straight/wavy...?

I have really thick and curly hair which is very frizzy, and i'm tried of straightening it every other day. It takes me about 1 to 2 hours each time i straighten it. I want to find a way to make my hair look silky and smooth, and even straight w/o using a straightener? Thanks in advance!



How to get my hair straight/wavy...?

there really isn't another way unless you get it permanatley(sp?) straightened, but there is this stuff that I have. it's called g鏋歵2b crazysleek. put that in your wet hair and blow dry with a round brush. the stuff is heat activated and it makes your hair straighter. then use the straightner. it'll still take like 30-45 minutes but it's so much easier



How to get my hair straight/wavy...?

Garnier fruitis products.



How to get my hair straight/wavy...?

You could probably try chemically relaxing your hair, if you wanted, but its very permanent and can be damaging to your hair. If you do decide to do it, though, I would recommend having a professional hair stylist do it for you.



How to get my hair straight/wavy...?

dryer+straighner in 1. you can buy em. they straighten and dry together, and they r v. good. the only thing that will work on my hair!



How to get my hair straight/wavy...?

Soul glo!



How to get my hair straight/wavy...?

thermal reconditioning treatment. google it, it's great

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate