Friday, November 27, 2009

How do I get smooth, shiny very straight hair?

I use a flat iron, but it doesn't stay stick straight and smooth all day long. It will become flipped at the ends. Should I get my hair trimmed, or should I get a new flat iron? I've had mine a little over a year.Or maybe I should use a different straightening method like blow drying?



How do I get smooth, shiny very straight hair?

i use shampoo for frizzy hair and then when i get out i usually blow dry my hair and straighten it with a ceramic straightener that goes up to 400degrees and i also use sheen spray which helps with the frizz. also get your hair trimmed every 6 weeks



How do I get smooth, shiny very straight hair?

ok use sleek and shine shampoo/conditioner



maybe u should start looking for new irons



and get ur hair trimmed but not alot just a lil to get that flip out



How do I get smooth, shiny very straight hair?

I try spray a heat protectant on my hair first when its wet, then i blow dry using a hair brush to straighten while blow drying and then after that I use Herbal Essense Dangerously Straight spray which is like $2.50 at any main grocery store. Also try straightening shampoos like Herbal Essence. This works for me....:)



How do I get smooth, shiny very straight hair?

just use herbal essences dangerously straight or use sunsilk straighten up shampoo, conditioner, and 24/7 creme.



if you dont want to use those, just put some hair gel on the ends of your hair before you straighten it and put some hairspray on it afterwards. good luck and i hope this helps.



10 points?



How do I get smooth, shiny very straight hair?

It depend on what iron your using if your using a cheep iron it's not gonna work too well. I know I know buying an expensive one sucks but it's true. I recamend u should go to mannahaten and ask a proffesional to do your hair trust me it works well.I have really thick hair so it works really well when someone else does it. It make your hair silky smoothy it costs less than buying your own iron.



How do I get smooth, shiny very straight hair?

If you want to blow dry your hair use a wide flat brush or paddle brush, to help make your hair shiny set the blow dryer on medium heat, and then when you hair is close to being dry put the blow dryer on cool, or low whichever setting you have. Herbal essences makes a hairspray product called Pin Straight Hairspray (in a bright pink bottle), and I've found that it works amazingly.



If you want to continue to use your flat iron you might want to think about adding a texturizing spray to your routine, most of them work wonderfully, and then use the herbal essences hair spray when you are done.



Good Luck!



How do I get smooth, shiny very straight hair?

Ok, You need to use a straightening cream on wet hair and you must blowdry first before straightening, also when straightening turn the hair inwards as you get to the end.



After straightening you need to use a serum like they do in salons so your hair is protected and has help with staying put and not getting frizzy.



A good product that can be used before and after blowdrying and straightening is by



LOREAL from the Techni art Professional range. Its called Hair mix, sublime shine. Its a brown bottle and the stuff smells lovely and it keeps your hair smelling yummy.



If after all that there are still flicks at the end there isnt much else that can be done. My hairdresser who was trained overseas and knows everything there is to know about hair told another client with the same problem as you that thats the natural way the hair goes and besides doing what i just suggested there isnt anything else you can do unless you let your hair grow longer maybe.



Hope i helped!!



How do I get smooth, shiny very straight hair?

A hair straightener works really good for me...otherwise my hair is frizzy!!!!



How do I get smooth, shiny very straight hair?

Dont go out and buy anything expensive.



First: Purchase a mild Shampoo (To Clarify hair, I will explain why)



Second: TRIM your hair ends (May 1 1/2 to 2 inches)



Third: Here's the magic part: Mix olive oil, almond oil, coconut oil, avocado oil and a "little" honey, (honey u will have to heat so it can blend). Either leave on ALL day or all night (if all nite, DONT use honey)



Use a teaspoon of every oil and honey,.... a little more if ur hair is long or a little less if ur hair is short



Repeat this 3-4 times a week, your hair will grow like a weed, fortify, reconstruct, moisturize, soften %26amp; remove all frizz I promise,..... and it will be super shiny!!!!



The clairifying shampoo will help take the oil off your hair when u shower



You can also use a conditioner but get a light conditioner that wont wiegh ur hair down, becuz u can over condition, I use herbl essences "clean happy" conditioner.



When I do this at nite, I wake up, shampoo %26amp; condition, rinse and style as usual. Has worked for years



You can find olive oil anywere, but the other oils you will have to buy at a local organics store, wholes foods or BJ's health corner.



Source: http://www.myspace.com/creaturemermaid.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate