Friday, November 27, 2009

I have really curly hair. Can I use a straightening iron to just make it wavy, or will it end up pin

I don't really want pin straight hair, but my hair is very thick and curly and it bugs me. I've never used a straightening iron before because I've heard it can damage the hair with frequent use. But can I use it to just make it wavy, rather than curly? Maybe by setting the temperature setting down, or using it more quickly over my hair than normal?



I have really curly hair. Can I use a straightening iron to just make it wavy, or will it end up pin straight?

I have naturally curly hair, too, and that probably won't work. You should try "twisting" your hair into two inch sections after applying some serum and a little gel to damp hair. Let dry completely, then take them out. This will give you a "wavy" look with no damage.



I have really curly hair. Can I use a straightening iron to just make it wavy, or will it end up pin straight?

i have really curly hair too and when i flat iron it it is notall the way strait



I have really curly hair. Can I use a straightening iron to just make it wavy, or will it end up pin straight?

Straightening it will NOT make it wavy. Even if it sort of does, it will be uneven waves that don't look good. However, you can straighten it and THEN use a curling iron or crimper to make pretty waves.



I have really curly hair. Can I use a straightening iron to just make it wavy, or will it end up pin straight?

I have naturally curly hair too and if I don't do something, it goes its own way which is all over.



If you use a straightening iron, it will make your hair straight, but it you use a curling iron it will make it wavy and it will lay where you want it to. Get the size that suits your hair...if your hair is long, you want to get a larger size, if it is medium, get a medium size roller. You can always wrap your hair around pull it your hair slowly at the same time. Good luck.



I use the straighening iron to make my bangs completely straight.



I have really curly hair. Can I use a straightening iron to just make it wavy, or will it end up pin straight?

It depends on how high the setting you're using is and how many times you go over the same piece of hair. If you want it to be wavy, keep it on a lower setting and don't straighten it too slowly. But take the temperature outside into consideration. Curly hair frizzes, so if you're out in humid air, you might want it to be close to being pin straight so if it does curl, it will still be wavy.



Hope this helps!



I have really curly hair. Can I use a straightening iron to just make it wavy, or will it end up pin straight?

i think if you use a straightening iron to make waves its just gonna make your hair frizzy.



I have really curly hair. Can I use a straightening iron to just make it wavy, or will it end up pin straight?

Straighteners make your hair pin straight, no matter what. Either it makes it straight, or it doesn't do anything, that's just how they are.



I have really curly hair. Can I use a straightening iron to just make it wavy, or will it end up pin straight?

I have super curly hair as well- I've finally figured out how to make wavess.



Let your hair air dry, spray a thermal protector evenly all over. Starting at the roots, straighten only the top few inches of your hair. For a looser, beachy wave, straighten all the way to your ears.



Then take a large barrel curling iron and wrap hair in 1/2'' to 1'' pieces loosely around the barrel, holding it for 15 seconds. For better hold, first spray the sections with hairspray, then wrap.



After 15 seconds, release the hair and pull the end down until the wave looks like you want it to and hold until your hair cools.



When you've done your whole head, flip your head over and use hairspray all over, and scrunch- scrunch- scrunch!!



This always makes my hair look tousled and sexy- especially if it has been a couple days since my last wash.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate